About Danbury Hospital
About Danbury HospitalAt Danbury Hospital, we are committed to providing you and your family with personalized care without compromise. For more than 130 years, we have been caring for residents throughout the Greater Danbury area. Our patients are people first – we know them from school, church and the community. That’s the benefit of care from our warm, inviting community hospital as opposed to a large, unfamiliar medical center.Learn More
About New Milford Hospital
About New Milford HospitalAt New Milford Hospital, we are committed to providing you and your family with personalized care without compromise. For almost 100 years, we have been caring for residents throughout Litchfield County. New Milford Hospital has an extraordinary tradition of providing warm and personal attention in a local setting.Learn More
About Norwalk Hospital
About Norwalk HospitalAt Norwalk Hospital, we are committed to providing you and your family with personalized care without compromise. For more than 120 years, we have been caring for residents throughout Fairfield and Westchester County. Our patients are people first – we know them from school, church and the community. That’s the benefit of care from our warm, inviting community hospital as opposed to a large, unfamiliar medical center.Learn More
Western Connecticut Medical Group (WCMG)
At Western Connecticut Medical Group, we provide safe, innovative, convenient, and coordinated primary and specialty care. Our primary care doctors – internists, family medicine practitioners, and pediatricians – are here to meet the health care needs of your entire family.
Western Connecticut Medical Group has primary care offices in many convenient locations throughout Fairfield, Litchfield, New Haven, and Putnam County, making it easier for you to receive your routine and urgent care. We have highly trained, board-certified physicians in every medical sub-specialty providing collaborative, coordinated care.
Danbury Hospital’s Kellen Emergency Department is an accredited Level II Trauma Center, a Stroke Center and a Chest Pain Center. New Milford Hospital’s Arnhold Emergency Department is proud to provide excellent emergency medical care to our community and surrounding towns. Norwalk Hospital’s Bauer Emergency Care Center offers a Level II Trauma Center and is certified as a Stroke Center. For the best and fastest care in medical emergencies, please call 9-1-1.
For medical emergencies that are not life-threatening, we offer convenient walk-in Urgent Care at three locations:
Wilton Medical Walk-In Clinic
Wilton, CT 06897
Phone: (203) 834-8885
38 East Avenue
New Canaan, CT 06840
Westport Family Health
830 Post Road East Suite G3
Westport, CT 06880
- Western Connecticut Medical Group Offers Telehealth as a New and Convenient After-Hours Option for Patients
- WCHN Cardiothoracic Surgeons First in Connecticut to Implant Sutureless Valve for Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery
- Five Couples Renew their Romance While Volunteering at Danbury and New Milford Hospitals
- Sonic Healthcare USA and Western Connecticut Health Network Form New Laboratory Joint Venture Partnership
- Western Connecticut Health Network Announces University of Vermont College of Medicine Branch Campus Approval
- Norwalk Hospital Volunteers Donate New Ambulance to Hospital
- Nora’s Story: “Made me feel as if somebody cared, and at that time, that’s when you need someone to really care.”
- Donna's Story
- David’s Story: “ When you can relate to the doctor who has your life in his hands, it makes for an altogether more comforting experience.”
- Bonni’s Story: “I felt like I was on a boat and someone was steering the boat, otherwise I was lost.”
- Kenneth’s Story: “I had 100 new friends here at Danbury Hospital."
- Virginia’s Story: “The doctor that was on call pretty much saved my life.”