Click here to access your Medical Information Online powered by FollowMyHealth®
- Review your medical records online in a safe, secure environment
- Communicate privately with physician offices via secure messaging
- View test and lab results, and read medical notes from your doctor
- Update your health information, such as allergies, medications, conditions, etc.
- Request prescription refills
- Receive email care reminders
- Request or change appointments
- Request proxy accounts for children or dependent adults
To validate your identity, please bring the following forms of ID:
- Any 1 of these: Driver's License, Passport, Government ID, Employment ID
- Any 2 of these: Health Insurance Card, School ID Card, Life Insurance Policy, Marriage/Divorce Record, Adoption Record, Military Record, Citizenship Documentation
Under Connecticut State Statute Section 20-7c, Western Connecticut Medical Group will provide every patient, who requests so, a copy of their medical records (health information).
To request a copy of your Western Connecticut Medical Group medical record you must authorize the release by using the Western Connecticut Medical Group authorization for record release; or any Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA) approved release form. For your convenience, you can download our Authorization Record Release Form as a PDF document.
A patient can specifically request certain or all health information to be copied, sent, or retrieved from any of the Western Connecticut Medical Group offices from which you received services. All HIPAA-approved forms must be signed by the patient, legal guardian, or authorized person, such as Power of Attorney with accompanying documentation.
Determined on the amount of information you need copied and/or the time frame of services, the processing of your request may take up to five to ten business days before they are received in the mail or retrieved in person. Please note that there may be a fee associated with your request.
The HIPAA-approved forms, such as the Western Connecticut Medical Group authorization, do explain the limits for Western Connecticut Medical Group to release the information beyond a certain date and/or to other entities not listed by you, the patient.
Specific inquiries for radiologic copies may take longer than stated above. All questions related to your requests should be directed to the respective Western Connecticut Medical Group office manager or coordinator.
If you are a family member, executor, or administrator requesting a copy of a deceased patient's records, please note that needs to accompany the Release of Information form.