Pumpkin-Cranberry Gift Loaves
Featuring the holiday favorites of both pumpkin and cranberry, this moist quick bread is sure to be a huge hit!
- 1 29-ounce can of pure pumpkin (about 1 ¾ cups)
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- ¾ cup of liquid egg substitute (such as Egg Beaters)
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 ½ tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- ½ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray six baby loaf pans (about 6 inches long) with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, use a whisk to combine pumpkin, sugar, eggs, and vegetable oil. Add dry ingredients, stirring until everything is combined. Stir in nuts and cranberries.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes. Remove to rack and let cool completely before wrapping.
Recipe yields six mini loaves; each loaf serves four. Each serving provides 150 calories, 6 g total fat (0.5 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g sugars, 2 g protein.
Combine the comfort of apple cider with the zing of cranberry to create this ultimate cold-day drink. Click here for the recipe!